LordKneeInYourFaceLordKneeInYourFace

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Left 4 Speed 2 Left 4 Speed 2

Hilarious

This has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Excellent work with the animation and voices. My favorite part was with the witches. LOL!

Dodge Ballz Dodge Ballz

Suggestions

A nice addition would be to have score-based goals and levels so that the game has something for people to work towards and it gives the game a sense of having a story-line. As another suggestion, why not try to expand what you are required to do in a game as opposed to JUST gathering stars, such as a competition between a player and a computer opponent to see who can gather the most stars or to see who can survive the longest. These are just a couple of ideas I think would improve the game experience.

Antbuster Antbuster

Very Good!

I do agree that the game requires better and a wider variety of weapons but it has to be the most addicting game I've ever played. Always pushing me to new limits trying thousands of different combinations (I play this game ALOT). What wood be nice is different enemies besides them getting more health. Enemy Ideas: Red Ants (Faster then Black) and Flies (Anti-Air Required). Turret Ideas: Anti-Air Turrets and maybe a Web Turret (AKA Spider Turret that pulls enemy bugs in to it and does damage. With a hold limit that raises everytime you upgrade). Those are just a few ideas.

Aloneliness Aloneliness

Very Good...

I really like these type of games and you did a good job with this one. This game deserves atleast a 7/10.