LordKneeInYourFaceLordKneeInYourFace

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Dodge Ballz Dodge Ballz

Suggestions

A nice addition would be to have score-based goals and levels so that the game has something for people to work towards and it gives the game a sense of having a story-line. As another suggestion, why not try to expand what you are required to do in a game as opposed to JUST gathering stars, such as a competition between a player and a computer opponent to see who can gather the most stars or to see who can survive the longest. These are just a couple of ideas I think would improve the game experience.

Antbuster Antbuster

Very Good!

I do agree that the game requires better and a wider variety of weapons but it has to be the most addicting game I've ever played. Always pushing me to new limits trying thousands of different combinations (I play this game ALOT). What wood be nice is different enemies besides them getting more health. Enemy Ideas: Red Ants (Faster then Black) and Flies (Anti-Air Required). Turret Ideas: Anti-Air Turrets and maybe a Web Turret (AKA Spider Turret that pulls enemy bugs in to it and does damage. With a hold limit that raises everytime you upgrade). Those are just a few ideas.

Aloneliness Aloneliness

Very Good...

I really like these type of games and you did a good job with this one. This game deserves atleast a 7/10.

TW. The Purple Menace TW. The Purple Menace

Wonderful...

Excellently made game. It is difficult but not impossible. The game provides great challenges. Overall this game has to be one of the best I've played. All it needs is more "campaign levels" because the rest is great.

Castle Crashers DEMO Castle Crashers DEMO

Funny..

I am giving this a 7/10 because it was hilarious. It was horribly made but it was funny.

Castle Siege Castle Siege

Well made but has some issues..

I like how challenging the game is. The only reason I kept losing is because I would get swarmed by the big green monsters. You should get rid of the cursor following camera and add a mini map. I also think you should give alittle more gold after each wave cause you have to spend all your money on fixing the walls instead of upgrading. So it makes it too difficult to get by the waves.

Generic Defense Game Generic Defense Game

Awesome Game

I think you did a wonderful job with this game. I like that the upgrades are difficult to achieve but not impossible. I also like the variety the game has as far as enemies (Ninjas being my favorite). One thing you should change is the camera following the mouse and make controls that let you scroll around the map if you want too. Beside that one issue, the game is a complete success.

Breach. Breach.

Decent Game

I like that the game was difficult and you didn't just breeze through it like it was a simple maze game. I couldn't get past level 4 but it was fun.

3D Target Shooting - V2 3D Target Shooting - V2

Excellent Game

I loved the game but my webcamera inverses left and right. So it is kind of hard to manuever the ingame-screen. I don't know if all webcams do that but I am just saying my WC does that. I still love it and I got through a few parts.

Left Fro Dead Left Fro Dead

Not that bad...

I admit it needs a ton more but, I do find it somewhat entertaining. Plus the Author didn't have much time to complete this thing and get really in depth with it.